Saturday 4 February 2012

One After Another

First it was Christmas, then came my birthday (oh by the way, I'm still waiting for my Christmas present from a certain someone who promised me one). Valentine's day's around the corner and after that, Bryan's 8th birthday. I feel awful. I should. Caitlyn had all the birthday celebrations.... swimming party... literally... Rolloways, Mc Donald's... BUT Bryan never had one with HIS friends. This year, I want to do something he wants to. I owe him that. He's been good for the past 2 days at school. Then again, it's just the start of the school year. So far so good.

Caitlyn's loving school. She's been selected for the Primary Extension and Challenge (PEAC) program again this year, Year 6. This year, it's Dare 2 Lead, where she will be learning all about leadership which will groom her to be a Student Councillor in Year Seven.... I'm not pushing her at all. I just tell her to enjoy what she's doing and to take baby steps.

For me, I've got to hit the books again. Need to brush up on work stuff. I'm very happy to be working at the hospital where every member of staff is so supportive and hardworking. I am truly blessed.                                                                                                                  

No comments: