Monday 6 February 2012

Under The Weather....

Have been feeling a little bit unwell for the past week. No fever or anything, just having a bit of upper respiratory tract infection. So I'm now Barocca-ing up everyday with a glass of OJ and topping up another 500mg of Vit C. Can't afford to get sick. Counting down to 28th February. Not looking forward to it but it's inevitable.

In a blink of an eye, January 2012's gone. I don't think February being a leap year will make any difference. It's still the shortest month of the year. I hope I can stop and smell the roses this year. I've worked really hard last year..... with studies, working 2 places, working full time, it was hard on the family.

I'm working 4 days a week only, from this year onwards. I hope I get to spend some time with mom & the family and catch up with my friends whom I have not caught up with last year. Now, to make a list on who to call up first.....

No comments: