Saturday 15 December 2012

10!

Ten more days to Christmas! Can't wait to open the present I got myself! Yes, you read it correct.... Cos SOMEONE told me, time and time again, since the beginning of this year, mind you, that that SOMEONE was not going to buy me anything for birthday, anniversaries and Christmas. Oh yes, there are still people like this on earth this day and age...
Well, honestly, it doesn't matter to me at all.... cos whatever I want, I just go out and get them anyway.... anyway, to get even, for every non-present, I get a day off, all to myself, no kids, no phone calls except for emergencies, when we go for our month-long holiday end next year. So far, I've chalked up 3 days off..... Believe me, to me, it's a helluva big deal.....
Thinking of spa treatments and shopping ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!

No comments: