Monday 10 December 2012

Something New and Different This Year.....

We decided that this year, we'll have our Christmas tree up ..... at Angie's house. So that would mean, we would be tree-less. So I thought of a silly idea of having a tree "on the wall" and asked Caitlyn if it was possible. She looked at me, blinked a couple of times and said "leave it to me, mummy" and off she went, sticking papers together and cutting them up.
A Christmas tree is not a Christmas tree without baubles and candy canes.....
30 minutes later, ta-daah!

Now the tree is ready for Santa to put presents at the foot of the "tree" the night before Christmas. Yes, dear folks, I've hidden their presents so they think that the presents, really are from Santa... at least Bryan still thinks so.....
It's still a tradition. I do this every single year, hiding them good.....

Hmmm.... I wonder what Santa will bring me this year.......

No comments: