Monday 24 November 2008

2 Peas in a Pod




My fridge finally died on us. After many months of squeaking and grumbling it finally gave up. I don't blame it cos it did do a lot of moving in it's 10 dog years... first its 6foot plus tall fridge climbed 10 flights of stairs to my flat in Singapore, then 10 more flights of stairs down to the cargo container, then it was shipped via salty seas and docked here and moved into a flea-infested rental and then less than 3 months, moved to our old place and then now into this rental... It just had enough, I guess. Anyway, I've chosen an Iridium finish to complement the dish washer I will be getting when I move in to my new place in the new future. Anyway, the fridge came in 2 big boxes and my kids made them their rocketship. I could get into that box too and there's still room to move about.

No comments: