Saturday 22 November 2008

And now, the weather...............

I'm Jake the Pirate..............
This was the assembly I missed last Tuesday as I had to meet the surgeon. The photos were taken by my friend. Caitlyn had to "show off" her Jake the Pirate picture and read out Jake's story to the whole school. So far she's ok reading, singing and dancing in front of an audience. No sweat. Just like mummy hor? Ahhhhh...... thinking back... in Form 5.. doing Janet Jackson's "Control" with Mee Kuen, Ting Pei and Khasturi... Does anyone actually remember it?
It the time of the year again, the schools are appealing for donations for St. Vinnies to make Xmas hampers for the needy. So you can imagine... 2 schools to donate to.. aiyo.. pokkai lor ngor. With less than 5 weeks to Christmas, I better get cracking. I told hubby already. DON'T buy me any presents for Xmas and birthday.. just save and get me the Baby Grand piano.... Sigh.. Hope I get to SEE it materialise................... 17 days to surgery...





No comments: