Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tired beyond recognition

Hormones.... you can't see them.. yet they wreck havoc in my body. I am sooooooooo tired today. I fell asleep on the sofa, at 6.30pm, while watching CSI:Las Vegas recording. I NEVER fall asleep during any of the CSIs... nor NCIS... but today... oh today, HORMONES 1: ADELENE 0.

To top it all off, Bryan wanted me to read with him. He didn't want Daddy to read with him, so there went 30mins of crying and pleading but then it was a no-go with me because I was just in screen-saver mode.

Damned hormones......the planter of pimples on my face, the brewer of rage in my gut, the need for toothpicks for my eyelids... i shall get you one day and then victory shall be minnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

And now, if you'll excuse me, I shall soon say hello to the sandman.

1 comment:

booahboo said...

hahahahhaaa.. u crack me up laaa silly woman! hhahahahaaa