Wednesday 19 November 2008

Look Who's Back!!!!

FINALLY! Got my laptop back from Melbourne. Even this thing gets to have a vacation. Must be the bad vibes here recently.. First, my 11 year old Ariston fridge died after months of squeaking and grumbling.. then my illiterate Phillips portable DVD finally admitted that it couldn't READ DVDs... and then my laptop's DVD burner decided to throw a hissy fit... and now, worse news of all, I need to check myself into a hospital for a 10 year major tuning. I got to say.. bad things happens in 4's.

So for you, my friends who have good health, enjoy life, complain less and spend time with your kids while you can. I know it's archaic with the saying "what is money when you have no health to enjoy it".... Cardiac surgery scheduled for 9th Dec. Please pray I come out alive. More details soon!

No comments: