Friday 26 December 2008

Let's Go To The Zoo.. There's Lots of Things To Do.... and to Throw up.....

The kids with a Parentie lizard
Today, I set my own personal record.. I drove to the Zoo without looking at my UBD... nope, not a peek.... relied on my Sat Nav. Boy was it good! The kids were excited, all slipped, slopped and slapped up and all eager to explore Perth Zoo. After we arrived, Bryan was of course, looking for crocs which we found.... One giant saltie (saltwater croc) and one small Freshwater croc... He was fortunate to see the giant being fed.



After that, we went to the cafe for lunch. Bryan hardly touched his food when he started to throw up continually. After that, we called it quits and went back. Poor boy was so lethargic that he literally slept. I kept a watchful eye on him in case he went into dehydration mode. Luckily after a few hours of on-off sleep, his vomiting subsided, tolerated gastrolytes.... then the runs started... my goodness.... After a couple of runs, he just gave up and luckily I still had a pack of XL diapers which I didn't give away. He was rather puzzled with it but resigned to wearing it for the time being. This damn bug really did him in for the past 10 hours. I hope he gets well tomorrow. I'm going SHOPPING at Carousel at sparrow fart tomorrow. CHIONG AH!

No comments: