Thursday 18 December 2008

Mumosore

Bryan will be happy to know that mummy's now a newly discovered species... Mom-oh-so-sore...
My right groin still hurts from the op, my right elbow's got a huge bruise on it cos I hit it against the door yesterday, my back hurts cos I think I have been doing a lot of lifting recently, my chest hurts a little still post op and lastly, my eyes hurt because of the story in red below...

Have been MIA for the past few days cos my BIL paid us a visit over the weekend. I felt so bad cos I couldn't take him out to the city, or Freo to shop cos I wasn't feeling 100% yet. But good thing was we really spent a lot of time catching up. He'd show me movie clips of my nephews and sister, and I'd well up in tears cos they've grown up so much and I do miss them heaps! I hope to see them next year.

I drove out to Heron Park and showed my BIL our plot of land. The slab's still there of course, and what else did we see? Some CCBLC ran all over it with what seems like an ATV, leaving burning rubber marks all over my floor! My BIL took some pics of them. Will post them after he emails them to me. Then you'll see what those PKM did. I hope no one steals the window frames or the bags of cement. Today, hubby saw the workers laying some bricks already. The window frames are still there... Phew... I tell you ah, some of these bloody youths here ah, have nothing else better to do than to damage property. Wait till it happens to themselves or their family then they'll know that they brought it to themselves and then hopefully, their Jiminy Cricket will whisper in their ear, "It's called KARMA, YOU A**H****!"

No comments: