Tuesday 9 December 2008

This Is The Day.. This Is The Day

Woke up countless times during the night.. 3am, 4+am, 5+ am.. twice and finally, at 6.45am, I just couldn't fall asleep anymore, woke up and now having a cup of milo... then again will try to cram in more food till 8am. I don't do hunger well, so I gotta try to munch as much as possible.

For those who are still wondering where I'll be going to today, I'll be booked in to a $10K-potentially $17K spa at 11am for 24 hours, if the beauty nip/tuck treatment for the heart goes well. 6 hours post op, I'll be confined to my golden bed, hooked up to a heart monitor, resting on my down feather pillow. Not having to leave my bed to go pee, I get to use their.... wait for it.... their gold plated bedpan.. Of course after that 6 hours if I don't con't to potentially bleed and if I'm not dizzy, I get to walk to the loo to have a shower.. but then it'll will be in the middle of the night, so I guess I'll just probably freshen up with their sparkling tap water and hopefully, be able to sit comfortably on their diamond crested toilet and wipe my bottom with rolls of money toilet paper...... $17K... if the surgery doesn't kill me, the bill would probably do me in.... Let this be a lesson to all who either do not have private health insurance here in Oz or have insurances which has this clause that says... "excluding cardiac procedures........." which was our case. Lesson learnt?............DON'T SEND A MAN TO DO A WOMAN'S JOB, HECK, Don't send a man to do even a MAN'S JOB.......... all he had to do is that one thing.. get insurance... and THIS he gets..... probably landed the cheapest for him....
See? $17K lesson learnt... and yes, I have taken over the insurance matter now, absolving him from all legal matters at home.

With this ranting, I shall leave you all for 2 days, and will be back after my op. Stay tuned and help me pray for my safe return. I thank all my family, friends, particularly my Parish Priest who have prayed so much for me.

7hrs to surgery.......................

No comments: