Friday 30 January 2009

Bryan Supporting Fight Against Breast Cancer... Or He's Just Plain Hiau!

Pretty eh?
I was out doing a bit of grocery shopping, leaving the kids at home with Mother. When I came home, Bryan bounded towards me, excitedly, holding out his hand, saying "LOOK! LOOK AT MY HAND!" What I saw almost stopped my heart... It wasn't that my son has learnt how to open my "child-proof" bedside naughty drawer.... it wasn't that my son decided he liked having his nails painted... but the fear that he may have spilt the nail polish on the WHITE CARPET! I made a frantic dash into the room. Suddenly, a sense of calm overcame me... it must've been the inhalation of the pungent stench of the nail polish in the room.... He was so tickled with the whole incident! He's still got them on now... I'll remove them tomorrow.. or Monday.. JUST before school begins.







No comments: