Thursday 29 January 2009

The Last Week of Holidays..

Term 1 of school starts next Monday for Caitlyn and Tuesday half day for Bryan. He will get staggered school times for the first 2 weeks to ease him into school. If only the teachers know how full his days are after school.

Today was Bryan's first day of 2 hours with his Case Manager and for the first hour, he behaved very well, did all his tasks. When the second hour came, he got fidgety despite giving him his play time and snacks. Adoi..... I wish I could scold him and reprimand him for his temper tantrums and his thumping on the table... but I have to follow orders to 1) keep calm, 2) ignore the tantrums and not to react, 3) very importantly ... NO PUNISHMENT............... So help me God.

Question... what if it's THE time of the month and I am all hormonal? Then what? How to keep calm you tell me?

No comments: