Saturday 3 January 2009

Peek - A - Boo!



My first organic grapes!

I was clearing the dense foliage a couple of days ago and guess what I found? Yup! My very first couple of green grapes... Honestly, I wanted to trim down the er... tree? bush?... well.. grape plant cos honestly it was growing well into my neighbours' garden.. yes it's an "'s'"- The one next to me and the one behind and the one next to the one behind... that's how wild the vines have grown. I accidentaly spilled some fertiliser during spring and it hasn't stopped wild-vining since. The problem is that the leaves all get caught in my laundry, there's lots of cocroaches there and the vines... oh man.. can they creep into crevices and take hold! I can swing on it and it won't even break.. Tarzan being able to swing on a vine?......... Not a myth. I'm just going to take photos of it for keepsakes... don't think I want to eat the grapes.. honestly, there's way too many creepy crawlies out there and no, I've not used any pesticides on it at all. Very organic hor?

No comments: