Sunday 10 May 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!

Happy Mother's Day!
Mother's day started bright.... no, make that dark and early... at 4am, exactly. I was awaken by Bryan's shuffling feet... and a bloody nose. Sigh. It's one of those mornings. Then after 15 mins of I'm -trying -my -darnest -not -to- fall -asleep- nose -pinching, the bleeding stopped and I let him continue to sleep in the middle of the bed.... Mistake no.1. He spun like rotors. He flailed like an octupus. Aiyo... I could hardly fall asleep from then on. Drifting in and out of REM 2 sleep, I finally gave up.. and woke up at 6am.
Anyway, blood and gore aside, I brought Caitlyn to Church, and came home to a few presents the kids made me. Oh by the way, I wore a beaded necklace Bryan made me for Mother's day from Ed Support. Very nice... I wouldn't have worn it if it was made of pasta... the dye will sure stain my neck and I'd probably break out in hives. The beads are beautiful, very earthy. Here's a picture of me with the necklace on, and my presents on the table around me. I'll show you close shots of Bryan's little book. Very entertaining.
See how long my hair has grown? I have a hair appointment next to chop my locks off. I'm leaving my hair on the hands of this Malaysian fellow who's going to slice and dice my hair. I haven't any idea what style to choose yet.

My mom is 3 years old ??? The teacher left out the 8 after it

No wonder he thinks I like them nuggets and sausage rolls... those are his favourite and who else makes them for him?

I'm kicking my feet up today.... I'm going to take a beauty nap. I didn't cook lunch... Derrick told me not to........... did you think he'd whip something up in the kitchen specially for me? If you thought he did, you obviously don't know him at all... he got us.. KFC! I admit, I do like KFC.. I mean, who wouldn't, apart from vegetarians and vegans? So it's after lunch now, I'm blogging just before taking my beauty nap. See ya'll later! Enjoy Bryan's Book about Mom!


1 comment:

booahboo said...

Happy Mother's Day Choo :) You look great. Lot of Mother's love i see for a whole 5 months. Glad you are all well again :) Take care and catch up with u again soon