Saturday 23 May 2009

Out From The Mouth Of My Babe....

As the nights were getting colder, it was the time of the year to whip out the quilt from cold storage. After fluffing it and putting it into a quilt cover, it was ready for Bryan's bedtime. Seeing his puffier-than-usual blanket as though for the first time, he quipped "My blanket's got a diaper!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been busy packing up and boxing stuff up, for our upcoming move. I was looking at some old photo albums and one photo caught Bryan's eye.. it was of a very heavily pregnant me, taken weeks prior to Caitlyn's arrival. My hair was very much shorter then, but nevertheless, it was "mummy".
Me: Bryan, who is this in the photo?
Bryan: Mummy
Me: What's wrong with mummy's tummy?
Bryan: It's so big!
Me: Do you know what's inside?
Bryan: A fruit?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pointing at an anemone while watching a documentary on Oceanarium one night.....
Bryan: Mummy, that anemone looks like a penis!

No comments: