Monday 18 May 2009

ISQ....

Things are getting near normal now for me, routine wise....

Bryan will be back to full 5 day schooling beginning next week. His main stream teacher, Mrs. Ralph reckons Bryan will benefit from attending school rather than skipping school and attending that 30min OT session. So, arrangements have been made and as luck would have it, his Case Manager will be running therapy with his Teacher Assistant.. in school! How good is THAT! I MUST have done SOMETHING right! The ONE up there has been blessing Bryan all the way. Next agenda.. how to handle his first dentist visit this Wednesday..... The mere thought of it... already giving me a blinding headache. A friend of ours had to have their son put under GA just for a look-see. Sigh.

SO..... now, I am able to join my silai friends swimming every Wednesday morning, after morning mass. See if I can firm up my ol' thunder thighs or not....

Caitlyn's over and done with her NAPLAN. I hope she does well. But that doesn't mean she gets to rest on her laurels.. She still has to practise her guitar, recorder and piano as well. See if I can get a candid shot of her practising her guitar......

No comments: