Saturday 9 May 2009

Jumped the Gun!

Er.... Guess who again?
I know, I know, I did say earlier.. like months ago... I was baaaaaack! But sadly no, it has been a whirlwind 5 months I tell you.... A few days after Derrick's mom went back, my mom came to stay for 3 months, till the last day of April. And 9 days later... I'm back! For real.

I hardly had the time to sit by the computer let alone blog. Anyway, here's a little update... I'm back to standing on my own 2 feet, after both MIL and mom's help, post surgery. I feel 100%, on medication, although there are times the ol' ticker plays up on me.

I'm back ferrying my 2 kids with 100 schedules weekly. Caitlyn's started guitar lessons as well as swimming at a private college. Bryan's still getting therapy at home as well as at school and he's doing very well.

Our house is "getting there"... it reached lock-up 2 weeks ago, so I hope we get our keys say in 8 weeks time. Let's see if I can upload the photos....

Kitchen island bench


Cooktop (facing the island bench) - they'll put in the stove and oven later

His and hers sinks in our ensuite - still wrapped in protective plastic





No comments: