Sunday 27 July 2008

Destined Not To Have Good Night's Sleep

During the week, I sleep almost badly. I tend to wake up ever so often esp between 4 am to 7am checking to see I would oversleep (I have to wake up at 7, you see). So since the weekend is upon us, and I didn't have to wake up at 7am, naturally, mentally, I would KO usually earlier than usual, to make up for lost hours.... and what happens? Hubby wants to gym till larut malam usually past midnight and then come in to the room, turn on the bathroom lights and leave the door open which is hardly 2 feet away from my face, and then decide to take his baju, which by the way, has lights in the closet and then slowly make his way to shower. Then after shower what happens? He decides to leave the room door ajar to watch TV out in the living room, which is adjascent to the bedroom... with the lights on... Come one man, so old already, turn the damn lights OFF! So you see, usually when I wake, I make sure I disturb no one. But he, damn boey tze toong. And he doesn't want to install a door to our bathroom in the new house wor... chee sin. WAIT... not finished,... then snoring leh? Again, he snored. So you see, I woke up at from the time he showered UNTIL the time he finished watching his bloody show, then before I could blardy fall asleep, he woke me up with his snoring. I shoved him la.. usually it works. By then already 6.30. How to sleep some more... Need to wake up at 7am to go to Church ma.
He thinks just becuase I don't work anymore, I don't deserve sleep. Of course, he chooses not to think about what I go through during the week... no noon naps.. so when I wanted to take nap yesterday, he really objected, saying I didn't want to go out with the kids... oh come on. I run this family man from start to finish. I DESERVE REST WHENEVER I SEE FIT!

Haaaaa, lega rasanya.. have to ventilate before going to church.. if not very kang kor.. carrying burden there.

No comments: