Friday 18 July 2008

I Signed Up For PPP!

Yippee! Just got accepted by PPP and will be blogging away while I’m at home. As most of you know, after discovering Bryan’s diagnosis, we made a firm decision of me quitting my job doing permanent night as an RN. So since I’m home most of the time, why not try blogging on a more serious basis. Sam, you are a gem, you introduced me to blogging and PPP and hopefully, I will be able to do maybe half of how well you do. As far as I know, PPP allows me choose the topics available out there, depending which level I’m on, and then allows me the opportunity to write up a blog about it whatever the time of day it is. I’ll probably be a little hazy at first, as this is my first entry, so hopefully, I know I will be able to blog more. And who can say no to some extra stash of cash, eh? Most of the money will probably go to either Bryan’s therapy or paying off mortgage. I hope to be able to make more new friends in that cyber world of blogging. My younger sister is eyeing on me right now, since mine took off, she’s started he own BlogSpot to start qualification soon. Looks as though I AM spreading the love!







Posted by payperpost

No comments: