Tuesday 22 July 2008

First School Swimming Day

Right smack in the heart of winter and poor Caitlyn has swimming lessons in the morning, everyday for 2 weeks. They dress in their bathers and slippers and takes the school bus to the swimming center and after swimming, they just towel off and put on their track suit WITH their bathers still on! Aiyo. Hope she doesn't catch a chill. Compulsory wor, this swimming, so boh pien, have to let her do it. Luckily she is enjoying it. She was so lor sor on Monday, kept reminding me to "label all my clothing... including my undies!" Which was exactly what I did...and then what happened when she came home today? She lost her hat. She has lost 2 hats this year alone. One, last year. And it costs me $30 for each hat! Wa... I told her off man.
Anyway, you can imagine, I have to quickly wash her bathers after school and you guessed it.... how to dry in time for tomoro? So I had to go out to Carousel to buy her another set. Almost seratus dollar man, for her new set. Damn mahal.

No comments: