Thursday 24 July 2008

Parent Meeting Today

Attended a parent meeting today at the State Child Dev Center and only 1 other parent attended. I'm glad we attended it cos now I have an understanding of where to go get help for Bryan. There will be another 2 hour session next Wednesday. Hope we meet more parents then. Anyway, after that, we had to rush Bryan to school and poor boy didn't have a chance to eat his lunch at the Center, so he ate his lunch in school!
A dear friend came over after the kids came home from school and gave me some Bamboo clams... this is my first time seeing it up close, let alone cook it. The texture is a little tougher than mussels but not as ngun as squid. I cooked it with lots of garlic, onions and chilli... and gravied it. See? Not bad la.... a bit "seng" though. Caitlyn was very surprised to see shells did that didn't look like the usual clam nor sea shells.

No comments: