Wednesday 16 July 2008

Rainy days and Wednesdays

Rain.. Stop... Then rain some more... then stop... you see la, how to plan to go out? No sun in between, so it's always cold. I guess it's nature's way of stopping me from shopping all year round. It's given me winters so that my credit cards have take a breather. Just kidding, I haven't been shopping ... i mean REALLY SHOPPING for more than a year. Somehow the more I earn, I seem to spend less.. I guess most of the time I sleep when it's time to shop. So much so now, the thought of driving all the way out just to jalan and shop, doesn't interest me anymore, unless I really need that something from THAT particular place, then I'll make a trip.
Poor kids are surprisingly not complaining about staying at home. Caitlyn's got her Wii games to play with, Bryan's playing a lot either with the sister or me. But there's always homework to do... either I set them or from work books I got from good ol' Popular bookstore in Singapore. Singapore Math standard high ma conpared to over here, so have to keep Caitlyn up with her Singapore peers. Kiasu hor, I still?
See la my son, go and rummage through my make up drawer and applied lipstick! Dare to tell me to show me and smile for photo some more!

Today's fuel prices around Canning Vale: http://www.fuelwatch.wa.gov.au/fuelWatchRSS.cfm?Product=1&Suburb=Canning%20Vale&Day=today and today's crappy weather can be seen at http://uk.weather.com/weather/today-Perth-ASXX0089

No comments: