Monday 21 July 2008

Hooray! It's Monday!


I'm crazy, I know. While the ordinary ol' Joe may groan at the arrival of today, I actually am happy. Too happy to sleep at this time of the morning? Actually no. Hubby's sinuses acting up and it sounded like the lawn mower starting up in the room... at 2 in the blardy morning! So THAT woke me up and for those who knows me, I HAVE to eat after I wake up. So here I am, at my "office" table, chomping away on my pork-floss on bread and my cuppa. Nice and hot on this freezing morning. Anyway, back to earlier topic...... Term 3 starts today! Caitlyn's looking forward to going back to school. Her enthusiasm is infectious. I'm happy she loves school. Then again, schooling here IS fun! Look at their work... lots of pictures, cartoons, fun, hands-on stuff. I compare it with the workbooks from ... ahem... you know where ha.... no competition, the latter ones all words, numbers, black and white... one word to describe it.... boring. But she still cannot escape it. I still set homework for her everyday, despite the school term. Don't worry, she still gets to play with her Wii game and practice her piano everyday.

No comments: